What exactly are you going to do in this position?
As a field technician you solve malfunctions of all kinds of pumps. In a new work bus you will cross the country to carry out maintenance on pumps, where you have a lot of contact with customers. You can organize your own time and you are as free as a bird. All in all a challenging job in which you can go full throttle!
We ask this from you
* Knowledge of installation or electrical engineering.
* Preferably a completed MBO education.
* Preferably experience in a similar position.
* Independence, tidiness, responsibility and initiative.
* Flexibility and you are solution-oriented.
* Two right hands and a good work mentality.
And you get this in return
* Challenging job with varied activities.
* Working in a fun and young team.
* A good and appropriate reward.
* Part of an innovative company that is continuously developing.
* Lots of job satisfaction and room for growth.
* Actual contact with many diverse customers.