The PueBlue SonoForce ++ purification plant is a purification plant for greenhouse horticulture that meets the BZG certification. The SonoForce ++ achieves the following purification efficiencies:
– Minimum 95% purification efficiency
– 99.5% purification efficiency for imidacloprid
The SonoForce ++ uses ultrasonic, ultraviolet radiation (UV) and hydrogen peroxide. The UV radiation converts the hydrogen peroxide into highly reactive components (hydroxyl radicals) that degrade the crop protection agents. This process is called advanced oxidation and is the most suitable and efficient technology for the degradation of plant protection products.
The SonoForce ++ distinguishes itself from other water treatment plants by the addition of an ultrasonic system. Ultrasonic waves are high-energy vibrations with frequencies higher than 20,000 Hz. The ultrasonic system has a multiple function:
– Continuous cleaning of UV quartz tubes.
– Optimal view of hydrogen peroxide and the water in the reactor.
– Guaranteed and reliable operation of the UV lamps.